A bright rainbow of colors! What a great way to put a smile on someone's face. And a colorful way to showcase a brand new stamp line by Ann Butler Designs for Unity Stamp Company. And the perfect tool to get all those triangles straight? The KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square!
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Ann Butler Designs Stamps Unity Stamp Company
Buttoned Together stamp set (Close To My Heart)
Smoothie, Sunset, Creme Brûlée, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon and Gypsy ink pads (CTMH)
Solid cardstock, 1 sheet White Daisy, 1 sheet Lagoon (CTMH)
Rhinestone brad (CTMH)
Artiste Cricut cartridge
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Scotch)
1. Cut a piece of White Daisy card stock 5 3/4 x 9. Fold in half to create a 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 card.
2. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to provide a guide line 2" from the top of the card and stamp the Ann Butler Designs triangles in a row across the card alternating point up, point down.
3. Then stamp each column of triangles using your Laser Square to get them straight. You can trim the bottom of your card if your stamps do not reach the edge.
4. Cut a strip of Lagoon card stock 4 1/2 x 3/4. Ink your edges with coordinating ink if desired and adhere just above the first row of triangles. Then cut the bow using the Artiste Cricut cartridge at 1". Ink edges, fold and secure with rhinestone brad.
5. To get the ink effect on the friendship stamp I just used my finger to place the coordinating inks from the triangles on the stamp. You could also use sponges to have less mess:) Stamp on the top of the card using your Laser Square to guide placement.
6. Finally, adhere the bow with Glue Dots, and you are done!
A simple, yet beautiful and colorful, card to brighten someone's day! Made quickly and easily with the awesome combination of Ann Butler Designs stamps and the Get-It-Straight Laser Square.
Be sure to follow the rest of the hop below to see more creative uses for the great stamps.....