Monday, August 24, 2015

Happy Happy Happy "Triangles" Card by Martha Lucia Gomez


Happy, Happy, Happy Card
By Martha Lucia Gomez

Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a happy colorful card, that I made using the wonderful tool the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square and one of my favorites quotes for life or stamps from Duck Commander® Wood Collection, the Happy Happy Happy stamp.

Supplies:
  • KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™
  • KellyCraft™ Duck Commander Wood™ Happy Happy Happy Stamp
  • Triangle Punch by Stampin Up
  • Round Corner Punch by Stampin Up
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Gypsy Road 300 Paper by Quick Quotes
  • Tip Top Taupe Cardstock
  • Rich Razzeleberry Cardstock
  • Tangelo Twist Cardstock
  • Melon Mambo Cardstock
  • Pool Party Cardstock
  • Daffodil Delight Cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals
  • Pink and White Baker's Twine
  • Melon Mambo Button
To create this card I started by cutting a piece of Gypsy Road 300 paper of 3"x5" and I rounded only the right side of the corners using a round corner punch. Then, I cut a second layer in Tip Top Taupe cardstock of 2-1/5" x 4-7/8" and rounded the corners of the right side too. After this, I used the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align the layers.  

Using the triangle punch and the different colors of cardstock, I cut
nine triangles to paste on the left side of this piece. I started to align them starting on the left side, keeping a little space between each one. After I finished this, I cut the the left overs pieces on both sides.


Then, I aligned the decorated piece over the card base, using a Whisper White cardstock for the base.

I selected a Happy Happy Happy sentiment from Duck
Commander® Wood Collection to add a message to my card. I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over Whisper White cardstock.

I pasted this using snail adhesive and dimensional to keep the balance of the paper and added a button decorated with a twine bow.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post and I would love to have you visit my blog Stampartpapel here and have you as a friend, follower and subscriber to my following social media avenues: Facebook Fans, Pinterest, YouTube,Instagram, Twitter and Flickr. Thank you for stopping by today and have a happy, happy, happy week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment