Saturday, August 29, 2015

"Memories" Layout by Debbie Sherman


Memories Layout
Designed by Debbie Sherman 

Hello friends!  Sharing a layout with you today that was created with the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and the Multi-Mat™.
To make this layout start out by creating your background.  This is completely optional but I love playing with various mediums and textures just to see what happens.

Next step is to start layering on your mats for your photo..  I added several layers, you can add as many as you like or make it simple as you like. 

 After prepping all my chipboard I added it to my layout as shown and lined up my title using the  KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™.

Finish up your layout by adding flowers sprays and some embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by the KellyCraft blog today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment