- Use your laser square to make your poster board cut lines. Cut out with Xacto knife.
- Align your letters about a half in from the bottom of the sign.
- Add some purple alcohol ink to your pouncer and work the heavy amounts around the edges of the frame. As the ink gets lighters work around the letters, making sure they are flat and secure in place.
- Add a second color (I used red) with a smaller pouncer but in the same fashion as above.
- Remove letters and pt your sign in a place where you will always see it!