Friday, January 10, 2014

Puppy Love

We were blessed with a new puppy and I wanted to create a two page layout of our little guy, Sherlock. He was meant to be a Christmas present for our son Jefferson, but he arrived a little late. None the less, the kids were thrilled to meet him and he has been a welcome addition to our family. 


Supplies: 


Babycakes Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Colonial White, Sunset, Cocoa, & Slate Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Mocha Pearls, Baby Cakes Assortment, and Chocolate Stripe Ribbon - Close To My Heart 
Pooh, ZooBaloo, & Doodle Charms Cricut Cartridges 
Cocoa Ink Pad - Close To My Heart 
KellyCraft Multi-Mat
Scotch ATG
Glue Dots
Pop Dots


 1. First I gathered my supplies.


2. Next, I attached my photo mats using my laser square and multi-mat. 




3. Then, I attached the layout pieces using my multi-mat and laser square. (Have I mentioned lately how much I love these tools! :) 







4. I then added my mats to the layout. 









5. Using my laser square and mat, I attached my title. I think attaching the title is my favorite part of using the laser square. I always thought I could just eyeball it and now that I check it with my laser square and I am always off. :)










6. Now time for some pictures. It was hard to chose the pictures. He is such a photogenic little guy. 










7. Finally, I added a few embellishments to give it a more finished look. 


I love using my Laser-Square and Multi-Mat to create layouts. It takes all the guess work out and everything is lined up perfectly the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment