Monday, March 9, 2015

That's a Fact, Jack! Birthday Card by Kristina Beagle



That's a Fact, Jack Birthday Card 
Designed by Kristina Beagle 

Supplies:


KellyCraft™ - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
                      - Multi-Mat™
                      - Duck Commander® Stackz, Si Set
                      - Duck Commander® Wood, Uncle Si
Hero Arts Cup o’ Joe Ink
Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Flags
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Large
Recollections Card Stock

Materials:

1. I started with a A2 sized card base, and trimmed a slightly smaller panel on a lighter shade of card stock.

2. I stamped the woodgrain background stamp in Hero Arts Cup o’ Joe shadow ink onto my panel which I adhered to my card.

3. Next, I stamped Uncle Si and cut him out using a stitched rectangle die, followed by cutting out a slightly larger matching rectangle and matted the two together.


4. Finally, I stamped my two sentiments onto some stitched fishtails, and assembled the card with the  Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment