Saturday, July 25, 2015

Under the Sea at the Zoo Layout by Debbie Sherman



Under the Sea at the Zoo Layout
Designed by Debbie Sherman 

Hi friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a layout that I created using the Multi-Mat and the Get-It-Straight Laser Square. These are the best tools for making sure your layouts are straight every time!

This layout was so fun, lots of mixed media and the photos are just so fun!  The photos are of one of my grand sons while at a visit to the zoo. I wanted the layout to have a "oceany" effect so I added lots of color and beachy embellishments.  

I wanted the background to look like a weathered old treasure map so I distressed it and inked it heavily.  

Once I had the background created I started lining up all my mats and photos using the Multi-Mat™ and Get-It Straight Laser Square






Thanks for stopping by the KellyCraft Innovations blog today! 

Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment