Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Ladies Diary Bookmark with KellyCraft

Created by Lisa Rojas, Stampin' Queen Creations
Give The Queen A Card

I just love to read! I cannot go to sleep at night unless I read a little bit first. It's my way of letting go of the day. For this project I wanted to create something beautiful yet simple and I think I have accomplished that with my "A Ladies Diary" Bookmark.

I wanted to make sure when I adhered the two ribbons together for the bookmark, that they were as straight as I could make them. So, once again I pulled out my favorite craft tool, KellyCraft's Get-it-Straight Laser Square.

I hope that you'll take the time to create one for yourself and even some for your family and friends. They would make a great gift with a book for any holiday.

"A Ladies Diary" Bookmark
 



Supplies

KellyCraft Innovations Get-it-Straight Laser Square
Connie Crystal Mixed Media Suncatcher- Pink
Connie Crystal Mixed Media Suncatcher- Green
Connie Crystal Meter Garland
Graphic 45 Chipboard Pieces from A Ladies Diary Collection
Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
Pink Ribbon
Tan Ribbon
Needle & Thread




Using a Get-it-Straight Laser Square, line up
tan ribbon on top of pink ribbon and adhere

Tie ribbons around both pieces of the chipboard. Next,
tie both strings of crystals through the hole in the
chipboard with the ribbon.


Remove two crystal pieces from Meter Garland.
Attach pieces to the end of the ribbon with a
needle and thread.


That's it! You're done! If you decide to create
this project I would love to hear about it.
Drop me an email at~

No comments:

Post a Comment