Monday, March 11, 2013

My Sweet Friend Card

Created by Lisa Rojas, Stampin' Queen Creations
Give The Queen A Call!

These new stamps from JustRite Clear rubber stamps are fabulous! I really liked working with them on this card. If you join me here every month, I will try to bring you cards that are anything but ordinary. I love putting time into my cards by layering, lots of embellishments, different shapes, cards that move, etc.

Every once in a while, I'll show you how to make a card fast and easy, but if you're looking for cards that are different and detailed, you've come to the right place. And of course to create these types of cards, your life will be some much easier if you add my favorite tool to YOUR toolbox...the Get-it-Straight Laser Square by KellyCraft.


My Sweet Friend Card


Supplies

Foam Tape
Double Sided Tape
Buttons (2)
Instructions
Trace both pattern pieces on cardstock

 The Get-it-Straight Laser Square is also a great tool for scoring.
Use it to score both sides of the outside card.
Stamp outside of card with Mudslide inkpad. Cut three pieces
of cardstock (2) at 2 3/8"W x 1 7/8"H and (1) at
2 1/4"W x 1 3/4'. Stamp butterflies on larger pieces. Stamp
"Special Friend" on smaller piece.
Color all stamped images with chalk pencils

Using the Get-it-Straight Laser Square, stamp inside of
the card with Mudslide inkpad.

Color the stamped images with chalk pencils. Adhere outside
of the card together with double sided tape.

Adhere butterflies and "Special Friend" to card front
with foam tape, using Get-it-Straight Laser Square
for placement.

Adhere buttons to inside of card with
double sided tape. Ink all the edges of the card
with Mudslide inkpad.

Finished card.

No comments:

Post a Comment