Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Unity Stamp Line

I have a new line of Rubber Stamps from Unity Stamp Company that work perfectly with the Get-It-Straight Laser Square.

This line of rubber stamps (one set is pictured above) are basic shapes such as squares and triangles which are perfect to combine to create backgrounds and patterns.  Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square makes it easy to keep all of the shapes lined up....


I decided to use one color of ink for this card front so I wanted to assemble my stamps onto the acrylic block, I used my Laser Square to line everything up.


I placed my laser square on top of my card stock, inked up my stamp 
and lined it up to stamp the first image.


I continued stamping and lining up 

 until I had 4 stamped images.


I created a pinwheel design.

Then added a stamped edge to the outside to finish it off; it is now ready to become a card front!
Quick and easy with the Get-It-Straight Laser Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment