Friday, September 6, 2013

Jimbo Lojik Blogging with Clearsnap Day FIVE


Join us everyday this week while we blog right along with Clearsnap, makers of fabulous inks, sprays, embossing powders and so much more!  The KellyCraft Design Team and Clearsnap Design Team will be showcasing KellyCraft's new line of Jimbo Lojik Stamps paired with Clearsnap Inks....

Today is Day FIVE and today's project is Lisa Rojas

"I,n NOT a Morning Person"

One of the best things about being a Design Team member with KellyCraft, aside from working with the owners, Jimbo & Aaron, and having Ann as our Team Leader (they're all awesome!) is that we get to see the new products before they hit the market!

When I first saw the new line of "Jimbo Lojik" rubber stamps, I almost busted a gut laughing so hard at all the different sayings that the new line offers!  They are some of the funniest things that I've heard and they relate to everyone.

To prove my point, when KellyCraft offered this new line of rubber stamps at the CHA summer show in Vegas this past July, I had the pleasure of seeing first hand how people reacted to the stamps in our booth when they saw them.  Everyone, and I mean everyone, that picked up these stamps would read them and then laugh out loud!  I can't tell you how many people would say, "Hey, this sounds like our family" or something along those lines.  It was such a pleasure to stand in our booth and watch people get such a giggle out of these new stamps.  It made my whole show and I have never had more fun at work!!!

It is no secret that I am not a morning person and my KellyCraft family tease me about it all the time.  When I saw the set that I designed this card from, I asked Jimbo if he had made this stamp just for me.  He just smiled and said "Does it sound like anyone you know?" Yep, just like me.  I can't wait for all of you to buy these stamps, because I know you're going to say the exact same thing!



© Lisa Rojas, Stampin’ Queen Creations

Card Finished Size- 7 1/2"W x 5 1/2"H
Materials

Jimbo Logik stamps by KellyCraft
Stampabilities House Mouse Stamp
Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Inkpads- Wicked Black, Mudslide
Bazzill Basic Cardstock- French Vanilla, Rain
7 Gypsies Pattern Paper
The Paper Studio Natural Fibers
McGill Craftivity Paper Punch
Faber-Castell Chalk Pencils
Dove Blender Pen
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
Decorative Scissors
Foam Tape

Instructions
Gather all of your supplies.  Cut all papers as follows- French Vanilla
7 1/2"W x 11"H fold in half.  Rain 7 1'4"W x 5 1/4"H. Pattern
Paper 7"W x 5"H.
Cut French Vanilla cardstock 5 1/4"W x 4 1/4'H.  Stamp image
once with Wicked Black inkpad.

Color image with chalk pencils and blend colors with
blender pen.  Ink edges with Mudslide inkpad.

Stamp word image with Mudslide inkpad.  Cut out with decorative
scissors and layer with Rain cardstock.

Punch out shapes three times and trim with decorative scissors.

Use the KellyCraft Get-it-Straight Laser Square to layer all papers
to card base.  Adhere trim around the edges.  Adhere punched
shapes to right side of card.  Add foam tape to word image and
attach to card.  See photo for placement if needed.


Visit Lisa's Blog

    Be sure to visit the Clearsnap blog to see what they created with the new Jimbo Lojik Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment