|The journaling tag is hidden between the frames.|
- KellyCraft Get-it-Straight Laser Square
Green 8 1/2” x 5 ½”. Cream, 8 1/2” x 5 ½”.,
Printed, 10 ½” x 10 ½” (Graphic 45) and assorted scraps
- Stencil (UmWow)
- Inks, Black and Chestnut , Clearsnap
- Stickers (Jolee’s Boutique, French General)
- Dies (Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities LF-190)
- Die Cutting Machine (Spellbinders Grand Calibur)
- Assorted Embellishments (Graphic 45 and Wendy Vecchi, Studio, 490)
- Double-stick tape
- Tissue tape (Tim Holtz for Ranger)
- Glue Dots
- Printed title, journaling and photo printed on cream card stock
- Sponge, paper trimmer, scissors
- Line up printed cardstock onto black cardstock, leaving a ¼” margin all around. Trim photo leaving a 1/8” edge along the outside of the photo. Line up photo and title on the black rectangle. Set aside.
- Use Chestnut and Black ink to ink stencil on large Spellbinders frame, offsetting the stencil between colors (Photos 1-3). Ink the frame edges with a sponge to add extra dimension to the frame edges. Line up and adhere. Layer the smaller Spellbinders frame onto the larger and adhere, placing double stick tape at top and bottom and leaving the center open to hold the journaling block (Photo 4).
- Sand the 12” textured strip with sanding block or emery board. Line up and adhere across the bottom of the page. Line up and adhere tissue tape over textured strip.
- Adhere photo block to page.
- Layer journaling block onto the cardstock scrap and place a punched tab on the right side. Slide the journaling block between the frames so that only the tab shows.
- Line up and adhere remaining embellishments.