Friday, September 20, 2013

For the Love of Chocolate with the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square

I have been saving these pictures of our daughter's cake smash from her first birthday for the perfect layout. When I saw this stamp set, "A Chocolate Affair", I knew it would be perfect for her pictures. Since she was old enough to start eating, Kendall has loved any and everything with chocolate. I love her face in these pictures. I wanted to feature all of the cute chocolate stamps on little mats. I used the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square to line up all the little squares.





Supplies:
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Cherry-O Paper Pack – Close To My Heart
Chocolate, Hollyhock, & Blush Ink Pads
Close To My Heart
Solid cardstock - Colonial White, Hollyhock, Blush, & Chocolate Close To My Heart 
Sparkles – Red Close To My Heart
Chocolate Ribbon Close To My Heart
A Chocolate Affair Stamp Set Close To My Heart
Alphilicious Cricut cartridges
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch)

Instructions:
1. After cutting all pieces of paper according to the layout guide in the how-to book, I sponge inked all of the patterned paper & cardstock to give the layout a distressed look.




 
2. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to line up all pieces of patterned paper and cardstock mats. 





3. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to add the matted squares for the stamped images. Stamp the images in each of the squares
 
 



4. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to add the photos to each mat.





5. I added lots of pictures to this layout. I wanted to make sure we captured every minute. :)
6. Using the Get-It-Straight LaserSquare, I added my title.  
7. I added some ribbon and a few blingy sparkles. I love bling!
 
This layout was so simple and easy to put together using the  Get-It-Straight Laser Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment