Monday, October 14, 2013

EZ-De's Blog Hop with Clearsnap



Join us everyday this week while we blog right along with Clearsnap, makers of fabulous inks, sprays, embossing powders and so much more!  The KellyCraft Design Team and Clearsnap Design Team will be showcasing KellyCraft's new line of EZ-De's Stamps paired with Clearsnap Inks....

Today's project is by LaJeania Hicks:

"Once Upon A Time"

I have been wanting to scrap this picture of our daughter, Kendall, for awhile, but couldn't come up with just the right paper and layout. When I saw the new EZ-De's stamp set by Kellycraft, I thought a layout with hexagons in the colors to match her outfit would be perfect. I love the look of a wood grain background, so I found this piece of paper that looked like barn wood to use as my base.  I then Cricut cut hexagons on white paper and stamped them with each design using the ColorBox Crafter's ink in Sweet Pea, Aruba, Limon, Purple, and Spiced Plum. I love how the colors match her outfit!



Supplies:
EZ-De's Stamp Set - Hexagon Set A
Dakota Paper Pack - Close To My Heart
Lagoon, Pear, Cotton Candy, & Gypsy Cardstock - Close To My Heart 
Sparkle Flourishes - Close To My Heart
Accent Essential Cricut Cartridge
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch)

Instructions

Gather all of your supplies.  Cut all papers as follows- Cotton Candy - 6"x8"; Gypsy 5.5"x7.5"; White Daisy Cardstock - Cricut Cut Hexagons at 2"; Lagoon and Pear - Cricut Cut Title.


Stamp all hexagons using the EZ-De's stamps and ColorBox Ink.


Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight-Laser-Square, align the hexagons to make a pattern across the page.


Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight-Laser-Square, align the photo mats and picture leaving a 1/4" mat around each. 

Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight-Laser-Square, align the photo on the page. 


Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight-Laser-Square, align the title to the corner of the page. 


What layout would be complete without a little bling! 




Visit LaJeania's Blog
  Be sure to visit the Clearsnap blog to see what they created with the new EZ-De's Stamp Line!

2 comments: