Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Work Hard, Nap Hard Layout by Kristina Beagle



Work Hard, Nap Hard Layout
Designed by Kristina Beagle 

This photo of my brother cracks me up. After a long day at Disney® we went out to the car to eat some lunch and this is how he fell asleep. Hunched over in his own lap!
I created this layout my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square! Here's How!

Supplies:

Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™
Duck Commander® Clear Polymer Set 1
Pink Paisley Scrapbooking Kit
Hero Arts Black Dye Ink
Martha Stewart Small Footed Stamp Press

Scotch 3M Glue Glider Pro
Cutterpillar Pro
My Favorite Things: Stitched Scallop Die
Sizzix® Big Shot






Instructions:

1. Start with a solid color 12x12 cardstock for a base
2. I cut out a 3" and 2" strip of pattern paper which I cut diagonally, corner to corner
    and adhered to the top and bottom of the page
3. Add a coordinating 6x6 paper, slightly off center, with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser
    Square
4. Add another layer piece, I created a scallop strip with some dies & coordinating
    cardstock
5. Finally, add your photo layer.

6. To start embellishing I first stamped my title. Use a grid lined stamp block and
    the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to keep straight.  Then I added the "capture the moment" strip to      the photo.

7. Finish the page with assorted embellishments as desired.





No comments:

Post a Comment