Monday, June 3, 2013

The Many Faces of Kendall!

Created by: LaJeania Hicks 

I absolutely love the colors in the Dream Pop paper pack. When I saw these colors I thought of our bright, vibrant, little girl! I was looking through a few pics of her and noticed all of her faces and thought it would be fun to create a colorful layout featuring her many faces. I remembered seeing a layout design on Pinterest that I thought would be perfect, but I knew I would need the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square to line up all of the pictures and paper perfectly! 




Supplies:
KellyCraft
Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Dream Pop Paper Pack – Close To My Heart
Cotton Candy Ink Pad (CTMH)
Solid cardstock, 3 sheets White Daisy, 1 sheet Slate (CTMH)
Glitter Gems (CTMH)

Cricuit Die Cutting Machine
Alphilicious Cricut cartridge
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch)

Instructions:
1. Cut a two pieces of White Daisy card stock 10x11. Round both corners on one end of each piece. Cut 7 pieces of patterned paper 2.5x3.5 and one piece at 2.75x9.75. Sponge ink the edges of all pieces of paper with Cotton Candy ink. Cut seven pictures at 2.5x6. Cricut cut the letters for the name. Print ‘The Many Faces of” on the patterned paper. 



2. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to line up all pictures and patterned paper on the White Daisy cardstock leaving 1/8” at top, bottom, and sides of the cardstock.


3. I love that I can turn my layout and make sure everything is perfectly straight vertically and horizontally!   



4. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to adhere the White Daisy cardstock mats to the Pink base pages leaving 1” on the top, bottom, and outside edge. 



5. Use your Get-It-Straight LaserSquare to line up the letters for the name and attach with pop dots.

6. Finally, add some bling to the layout with the pink glitter gems.

This layout was so simple and easy to put together using the
 Get-It-Straight Laser Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment