Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Be-you-tiful with KellyCraft Get-It Straight Laser Square


Created by: LaJeania Hicks

 I created this layout for my scrapbooking club for July. I absolutely love the Claire paper pack and the fun colors that it features. The dark blue and the pinks work so well together to make a fabulously girlie layout. I have used this layout design in the past and have struggled with getting the mats straight. Of course now that I have my KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square, that is no longer an issue and everything is lined up perfectly. The layout will soon feature pictures of our daughter just being herself, which of course is always be-you-tiful!


Supplies:
KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square
Claire Paper Pack – Close To My Heart
Outdoor Denim, Hollyhock, & Blush Ink Pads (CTMH)
Solid cardstock - Colonial White, Hollyhock, Blush, & Outdoor Denim (CTMH)
Sparkles – Clear, Pink, & Blue (CTMH)
Spinner (CTMH)
Imagine How-To Book  -“Dynamic Due” Pattern pg. 48-49 (CTMH)  
Girls Rock & Wheel of Life Stamp Sets – (CTMH)
Alphilicious, Art Philosophy, & Jasmine Cricut cartridges
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch)

Instructions:
1. After cutting all pieces of paper according to the layout guide in the how-to book, I sanded all of the cardstock to give the layout a softer look. I also sponge inked all of the patterned paper with Outdoor Denim ink.


2. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to line up all pieces of patterned paper and cardstock.


3. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to layer the mats and place them on the layout. 

Don’t you just love layers! 
 

4. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to keep all of those mats straight horizontally…

5. And vertically! 


6. Using the Get-It-Straight LaserSquare, I pop dotted the letters of my title to make it stand out.  

7. What girlie layout would be complete without some bling and flowers?
 I added lots of both for the finishing touch. 
Now to print out the perfect pictures!
This layout was so simple and easy to put together using the  Get-It-Straight Laser Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment