Calling all Designers! KellyCraft Innovations is looking for a few GREAT Designers! KellyCraft is committed to assisting the crafting community in promoting crafts of all types with the use of KellyCraft’s innovative tools and products.
The KellyCraft Design Team term begins March 7th, 2014 and ends on September 1st, 2014.
Design Team Perks:
- Free KellyCraft products to use for projects
- Additional supplies or materials from other companies for blog hops
- Additional engagement and support/promotion from KellyCraft’s social media profiles
- KellyCraft exclusive opportunities
As a KellyCraft Design Team member, you will be expected to:
- Submit a minimum of 1 project per deadline to be hosted on the KellyCraft blog.
- Provide clear and concise project instructions and supply lists (a template will be provided)
- Provide high res images of in-step processes and the completed work.
- Support KellyCraft projects and products through use of Social Media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- Produce one video during the term.
To be considered for a position on the KellyCraft Design Team, please send one entry with the following information to DT@KellyCraftInnovations.com:
- Include 3-5 projects with direct links to them on your blog or 3-5 images of your completed work
- Tell us about yourself in 200 words or less
- Tell us what type of crafts like to create the most
- Tell us what other Design Teams you are current a member of and what Design Teams (if any) you have been a member of in the past.
- Social Media Stats and URLS:
- Blog URL (along with any additional websites you may own)
- Number of followers/subscribers on your blog (Blog Lovin’ followers is acceptable)
- Twitter handle (if applicable)
- Number of Twitter followers
- Pinterest URL
- Number of Pinterest Followers
- Facebook page URL (if applicable
- Number of “Likes” for your blog’s Facebook page
- Any additional social media URLs and following including G+, Tumbler, Instragram, YouTube, etc.
Email your entry to DT@KellyCraftInnovations.com on or before Monday, 3rd to be considered. This is open to U.S. and Canada residents only.