Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Princess Layout with KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square

I have been going through some older pictures of Kendall and ran across these pictures that where taken of her with her Build-A-Bear a few years ago. I hadn't scrapbooked them yet so I thought they would be perfect for the new Lollydoodle paper pack from Close To My Heart. I used my KellyCraft Laser Square and Multi-Mat to get everything lined up perfectly! 



1. Gather Your Supplies and cut the layout pieces as directed in the Imagine book. Begin by using the Laser Square and the Multi-Mat to layer the mats and add pictures to them. 



2. Using the Laser Square, begin putting the pieces of the layout together following the directions in the Imagine Book.




3. One of my favorite uses for the Laser Square is for stamping images using clear acrylic blocks. With the Laser Square, I can make sure the stamp is lined up perfectly the first time I stamp the image. (This has saved me so much time and paper!) 




4. Add your stamped title to the layout. 


5. What Princess layout would be complete without lots of sparkle and bling! 




Supplies: 

Lollydoodle Paper Pack - Close To My Heart 
Cardstock - Juniper, Cotton Candy, and White Daisy  - Close To My Heart 
Lollydoodle WOTG Stamp Set - Close To My Heart 
Sparkles and Flourishes - Close To My Heart
Juniper & Cotton Candy Ink Pads - Close To My Heart 
Imagine How-To Book - Close To My Heart 
Scotch ATG 
Glue Dots 
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment