• KellyCraft™ - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™
- Jimbo Lojik™ Stamp Set E
• CTMH Sarsaparilla paper pack, Durables Squares, Burlap Ribbon and Desert Sand Re-inker
• Cricut Art Philosophy and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges
• Jolee's boutique stickers
• Scotch ATG and Pop Dots
1. I started with a 12x12 base. Then cut a patterned paper 11x11, inked and distressed the edges and
2. Next I cut the edges off of the burlap ribbon, to make it narrower and to have the edges frayed, and lined it up with my Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and adhered.
3. Then I cut a 3x12 patterned piece, inked and adhered flush with the right edge and another patterned piece 1/2x12 next to it.
5. Next, I cut photo mats 5 1/4x7 1/4, 5 3/4x7 3/4 and 6 1/4x8 1/4. Inked and distressed the edges, and put together using my Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square the adhered to the layout again using my Laser Square.
6. Then I cut the title using the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. After placing the C, I set a line with the Laser Square to align the remaining letters. Then I tied burlap ribbon pieces around some of the letters.
7. Next I adhered the pictures, then I cut a rectangle for the stamp and one to mat with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and inked the edges. Then I used the Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square to stamp my Jimbo Lojik™ phrase.
8. Then I adhered the phrase and the square durables using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align on the
9. Finally I placed the Jolee's stickers to complete the layout of our courageous boy!