Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Happy Easter! Layout by Kristina Beagle


Happy Easter!
Designed by Kristina Beagle 

Can you believe how fast this year is already going by!! Easter is going to be here before you know it so I thought I’d get a jump on my Easter projects! I got some fun new Doodlebug paper this weekend that I knew would be perfect for this layout Idea so I busted out my Cricut and cut the cutest Easter embellishments, and then grabbed my Kelly Craft Get-It-Straight Laser square and got to work.

Materials:

KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™
MISTI Stamp Tool
Sizzix® Big Shot, Framelits “Click Click”
Wendi Vechi Embossing Paste
Doodlebug Chevron 12"x12"
DCWV Pastels 12"x12"
Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink
Cricut Explore; Cricut Classroom: April and May; Cricut: Easter Magic; Cricut: Create a Critter

Instructions:

 1. I started out with a 12x12 base on DCWV pastel purple cardstock and some Chevron stripped Doodlebug Glitter cardstock which I trimmed to 8.5" tall.

2. After lining that up where I wanted it, I used the  the Get-It-Straight™Laser Square & Multi-Mat™ to mark my place, so I could adhere a strip of Washi tape directly above where the paper would lay.

3. After laying the strip of Washi I adhered the Chevron piece of
paper, and masked off both so I could do some embossing paste stenciling.

4. After that dried, I began assembling my page by placing down a little easter egg border, cut from Cricut to serve as a base for my photos.

5. I placed my two small photos, then aligned with the Get-It
Straight™ Laser Square, and adhered with some foam squares.

6. I finished the page off with an off-set 4x6 photo and assorted Easter die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment