Can you believe how fast this year is already going by!! Easter is going to be here before you know it so I thought I’d get a jump on my Easter projects! I got some fun new Doodlebug paper this weekend that I knew would be perfect for this layout Idea so I busted out my Cricut and cut the cutest Easter embellishments, and then grabbed my Kelly Craft Get-It-Straight Laser square and got to work.
KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™
MISTI Stamp Tool
Sizzix® Big Shot, Framelits “Click Click”
Wendi Vechi Embossing Paste
Doodlebug Chevron 12"x12"
DCWV Pastels 12"x12"
Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink
Cricut Explore; Cricut Classroom: April and May; Cricut: Easter Magic; Cricut: Create a Critter
1. I started out with a 12x12 base on DCWV pastel purple cardstock and some Chevron stripped Doodlebug Glitter cardstock which I trimmed to 8.5" tall.
2. After lining that up where I wanted it, I used the the Get-It-Straight™Laser Square & Multi-Mat™ to mark my place, so I could adhere a strip of Washi tape directly above where the paper would lay.
3. After laying the strip of Washi I adhered the Chevron piece of
paper, and masked off both so I could do some embossing paste stenciling.
4. After that dried, I began assembling my page by placing down a little easter egg border, cut from Cricut to serve as a base for my photos.
5. I placed my two small photos, then aligned with the Get-It
Straight™ Laser Square, and adhered with some foam squares.
6. I finished the page off with an off-set 4x6 photo and assorted Easter die cuts.