Thursday, April 16, 2015
2015-2016 Creative Team Call!
Calling all Designers! Are you a paper crafter, quilter, or mixed-media artist? KellyCraft Innovations is looking for a few GREAT Designers! KellyCraft is committed to assisting the crafting community in promoting crafts of all types with the use of KellyCraft’s innovative tools and products.
The KellyCraft Creative Team term begins June 1, 2015 and ends on June 1, 2016.
Creative Team Perks:
• Receive shipments of KellyCraft Innovations products for inclusion in their projects as reimbursement for serving on Creative Team.
• Receive additional supplies or materials from other companies for blog hops.
• Additional engagement and support/promotion from KellyCraft’s social media profiles.
• KellyCraft exclusive opportunities.
As a KellyCraft Creative Team member, you will be expected to:
• Create one unique project monthly with written clear and concise instructions and hi-resolution step-out photos and photo of completed project (a template will be provided) featuring KellyCraft Innovations products to be submitted for publication on the KellyCraft blog.
• Publicize project and support KellyCraft products on personal blogs, Facebook, and other social networking platforms you participate in.
• Share one additional project monthly on your own personal blog featuring KellyCraft products. KellyCraft will share the link to their projects on KellyCraft blog and social networking sites.
• Participate in blog hops coordinated by KellyCraft (this will be Creative Team member’s project post with tutorial and step-out photos for that month).
• Members may be asked to submit projects for display at trade shows and events. Postage to and from KellyCraft will be provided by KelllyCraft, and projects will be returned to designers unless a separate purchase contract is made for projects.
• Creative Team Members may be asked to create one or more project videos per Creative Team term. If videos are requested, a format will be provided and all videos would be pre-approved by KellyCraft prior to publication. If videos are requested and approved for publication, Creative Team Members would be paid for the production of each video.
• Assist with trade representation as needed. Transportation costs will not be provided, however, members will be paid hourly for trade show representation.
To be considered for a position on the KellyCraft Creative Team, please send one entry with the following information to Cindi Bisson at email@example.com.
• Include 3-5 projects with direct links to them on your blog or 3-5 images of your completed work
• Tell us about yourself in 200 words or less
• Tell us what type of crafts like to create the most
• Tell us what other Design Teams you are current a member of and what Design Teams (if any) you have been a member of in the past.
• Social Media Stats and URLS:
• Blog URL (along with any additional websites you may own)
▪ Number of followers/subscribers on your blog
• Twitter handle (if applicable)
▪ Number of Twitter followers
• Pinterest URL
▪ Number of Pinterest Followers
• Facebook page URL (if applicable
▪ Number of “Likes” for your blog’s Facebook page
• Any additional social media URLs and following including G+, Tumbler, Instragram, YouTube, etc.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, May 1st to be considered. This is open to U.S. and Canada residents only.