Saturday, April 11, 2015

Life is a Highway Layout by Kristina Beagle


Life is a Highway
Designed by Kristina Beagle

Materials: 

KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square & Multi-Mat™
DCWV; Rockstar Stack
Recollections; Cool Water Pack
Cricut Explore; Bits & Pieces Cartridge        
Sizzix Big Shot; My Favorite Things Pierced Circles Die
Scotch Glue Glider Pro, Tombow Mono Multi Glue, Wink of Sella

Instructions:

I started by choosing my paper, and printing and mating my photos (4x6) onto coordinating colored card stock (4 ¼ x 6 ¼) I used the Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square to mat a piece of pattern paper cut to 8x10, onto colored cardstock cut to 8 ¼ x 10 ¼.


I then added that matted piece to a 12x12 coordinating pattern paper, using the Laser Square to align it.

Now that my base is set, I added my matted photos to the layout, again aligning with the
KellyCraft™ Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square.

I finished my layout by adding assorted embellishments and die cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment