Tuesday, April 28, 2015

"Double Duckmen!" Card by Monica Edwards

Double Duckmen!
Designed by Monica Edwards

Hi everyone! Monica here today sharing my Duckmen official card I made along with my KellyCraft™ - Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™ This tool is a must have for everyone.  No more crooked stamps, no more guessing if you have lined it up right.  I don't know about everyone else, but I am sure glad I don't have to turn my card five different directions, upside, right side up etc... just to figure out if I have it straight.  Now stamping along with my Get-it-Straight Laser Square™ that is a thing of the past and thank goodness!!


Supplies:

KellyCraft™ - Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square 
                      - Multi-Mat™
                      - Duck Commander® Duckmen stamp 
                      - Duck Commander® Clear Polymer Set 1 
Close to my Heart card stock - natural, black 
Hero Arts fern stamp
Ranger Tim Holtz™ Distress Ink - Tea Dye and Walnut Stain 
Paper trimmer 
Adhesive of choice 

First, I cut a piece of cardstock 4x6 and then used my stamp to create a sort of mirrored image because I stamped it twice on the cut cardstock.  Once in Tim Holtz Distress ink tea dye and then walnut stain.









 Then I stamped the "Duckmen" sentiment 2 times on a strip of paper  measured at .75x6.5 that I then layered onto a piece of black cardstock measured at 1x7.







This sentiment piece I layered along the top of the card but,  I also used a Hero Arts stamp on the background piece of the card.
Then I cut a piece of black cardstock at 8.5x12 which I think folded in half to form my card base.

After, I used my Get-it-Straight Laser Square™ to align the sentinment along the topside of the card as shown above.
Here is my finished card perfectly aligned.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to stop by the blog to check out the other amazing creations from our Creative Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment