Hi everyone, Martha Lucia here with a "Football Card" to share with you. Today I am featuring one image of the Jimbo Lojik Collection J Stamp Set, one of my favorites sets of the entire collection. And of course my Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™, the best tools that I have in my Atelier to create my cards and art crafts.
- KellyCraft™ Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
- KellyCraft™ Multi-Mat™
- Jimbo Lojik™ Stamp Set J
- ESF Chalk It Up Cherry Jubilee
- Football Player Laser Cut from Unique Laser Designs
- Card stock Whisper White, Night of Navy and Real Red (Stampin Up)
- Big Shot (Sizzix)
- Circle Interlock Darice Embossing Folder
- Circle Framelits Collections
- Distress Tool
- Nigth of Navy Classic Ink
- Snail Adhesive
1. To create this project I am using a Football Player Laser Cut from Unique Laser Designs. It's comes in natural wood and I decided to give color using ESF Chalk It Up Cherry Jubilee.
2. I applied the ESF Chalk It Up with a Black Gold by Dynasty paint brush and let it dry for a few minutes.
4. I decided to stamp the sentiment first, using my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square. This helps me to align all my stamps. The Jimbo Lojik™ stamps are clear acrylic, but I also use this great tool for wood stamps.
5. Using a distress tool, I created a distress border over the second layer. 6. Then, I aligned the three layers and pasted these using snail adhesive.
6. When the base of the card was finished, I pasted the special details. I embossed a piece of card stock with a Circle Interlock Embossing Folder and pasted this over the white layer. I cut a circle with a framelit and pasted it with snail adhesive too. I finally pasted my principal embellishment: the painted football player.
I always use my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align the layers, the embellishments and all the pieces that I use in my creation: believe me, this tool is a real investment. I hope my project inspired you, and come back soon for more ideas! - Martha Lucia