Friday, November 14, 2014

"Classy, Sassy" Wedding Layout by Kristina Beagle


“Classy, Sassy” Wedding Layout 
Designed By Kristina Beagle 

I wanted a layout to showcase me and my best friend at her wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit. Silly photos, serious photos… I could fill a whole scrapbook! I wanted something elegant, yet a little racy, to show off our personalities in the photos.

Materials: 

KellyCraft™ - Jimbo Lojik™ stamps - Set B 
            - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
            - Multi-Mat™
DCWV® papers - Black Currant Stack
Spellbinders®Labels 10 die 
Tsukineko® VersaMark® embossing pad 
Hampton Art A La Mode Embossing Powder - Black
Silhouette® Cameo®
Paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, foam dots, black ribbon, rhinestones, flower die cuts 











Instructions:

1) I always start by sketching out my layout, measuring and cutting all my main page elements, then matting everything where needed.


2) Starting from the bottom up, I assembled the page elements on top of each other, using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align each piece.  I started with a lighter, ivory 12" x 12" card stock and a 4” bolder pattern at the bottom, topped with a thin strip of another bold pattern, matted on black card stock to transition the two patterns, and topped with a strip of ribbon. 


3) Next, on to the photos. Using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square, align the main page photo, also matted on black card stock, and adhere to the page. The secondary photos were made into a photo strip, I cut out a simple rectangle to size on the Silhouette, and adhered with pop dots.










4) I stamped my page title on to a Spellbinder's die cut with a KellyCraft™ Jimbo Lojik™ verse using VersaMark ink, heat embossed with black powder, aligned it with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square, and adhered it to the page. 

5) To finish off the page I embellished with assorted rhinestones & die cuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment