Our mission is to bring you high quality innovative products to enhance your craft experience while providing excellent customer service! The Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square utilizes a patent-pending sliding laser design, allowing you to quickly and easily align multiple objects - perfect for scrapbooking, stamping, quilting, school projects & more. Our Multi-Mat™ works perfectly with the Laser Square. We also have unique stamping options with our Jimbo Logik™ & Duck Commander® stamps!
Hi everyone! Monica here with my 1st post for the KellyCraft Innovations Creative Team. I created this vintage card and my Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square made making this card a breeze. I used papers from Tim Holtz and patterned paper from Core-dinations, and lots of lots of embellies!!
1. First, I measured my cardstock to the size I wanted and then measured my patterned paper to fit and I am so glad I had this amazing tool to measure because if anyone knows me my lines always seems to just be crooked.
2. I distresses my edges and inked them with Tim Holtz distress inks. I mounted the patterned paper on the card front using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to be sure it was aligned.
3. La-La Land die cut mats were layered and mounted to the card front using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to be sure they were aligned.
4. The Country Wedding image was stamped, then colored with Copic markers and mounted to the center of the card with dimensional tape.
5. I added an assortment of handmade flowers, lace flowers, and other embellishments to the card.
6. I found the perfect sentiment stamp to use on this card in the Jimbo Lojik Set B. I inked it with Distress ink and stamped it on to a piece of patterned paper. I trimmed around the verse and distressed the edges before mounting it atop the left corner of the card.