Monday, November 10, 2014
"I Don't Have an Attitude Problem" - Diva Card By Cindi Bisson
"I Don't Have an Attitude Problem" - Diva Card
Cindi Bisson - Behind These Eyes™
KellyCraft™ - Jimbo Lojik™ stamps - Set A
- Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
The Robin’s Nest Brown Fleur De-li Card Stock http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net
Graphic 45® Domestic Goddess Collection papers
AdTech™ Crafter’s Dot Glue Runner™
The Buckle Boutique Dazzling Diamonds Self-Adhesive Sheets - Aqua
Clearsnap® Ann Butler ColorBox Crafter’s™ ink - Aquamarine
Westcott® TrimAir Premium Titanium Paper Trimmer, Titanium Non-Stick Scissors
Copper tape, acrylic block
1) Cut brown Robin's Nest fleur de-li card stock to 5 1/2” x 12”. Fold in half to create card.
2) Cut chosen woman image from Graphic 45® Domestic Goddess paper. (Image shown is 4 1/4" x 4 1/2".
3) Cut strips of copper tape and mount diagonally across top left and right, and bottom right corners of woman image approximately 1/4” from edge.
4) Cut two 3/4” squares of aqua Dazzling Diamonds Self-Adhesive Stickers from The Buckle Boutique. Cut each square in half to create triangle, adhere to each corner slightly overlapping copper tape as shown.
5) Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align image approximately 1/4” from top and right edge of card front. Mount with AdTech dot runner adhesive.
6) Ink verse stamp with aquamarine ink. Stamp onto tan parchment card stock. Trim verse to 2 1/2" x 2".
7) Apply strip of copper tape to top and bottom of verse overlapping verse, using Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to ensure it is straight. Apply strip of aqua Dazzling Diamonds Self-Adhesive Stickers centered on copper tape, using Laser Square to align.
8) Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align verse approximately 1/4” from bottom and left edge, overlapping bottom left of woman image as shown.