Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Fall Layout by Kristina Beagle



"Happy Fall" Layout 
Designed by Kristina Beagle 

I’ve been recently working on a “re-scan project” transferring all our old negatives to digital… Which is taking half past forever! But I’m into 1992 and found these cute fall photos of my brother posing in the leaves. After coming up with a 3 photo sketch and some Silhouette embellishment idea’s, I started putting together a full color fall layout!

MATERIALS:
  • Tools: KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser Square & Multi-Mat™, Silhouette Cameo
  • Paper: Recollections, Night and Fall; DCWV, Indian Summer; Core’dinations, Neutrals
  • Cuts: “Fall Leaves” “Happy Fall Title” “Leaves Fall Autumn Set
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Gather all your papers & cut them to the desired size. I like to do this in the beginning just to get it and the paper trimmer out of the way.

2. Layer or Mat all your page pieces. I mat most everything that will go only to the page for more dimension and detail. 








3. Begin setting up the base layout of your page. I like to get everything into place and make sure my measurement worked as  planned before I start gluing down.

4. Begin adhering you’re main page elements, lining everything up with your KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square










5. Next, Arrange all your photos onto the layout and adhere once aligned. 

6. Now that the base layout is done, its time to embellish. All my embellishments were cut from my Silhouette. Starting with the page title, line up and adhere your embellishments.











7. I wanted my embellishments centered with my photo, so for a 4 inch photo I lined my KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square at 2 inches and lined up my embellishments accordingly

8. I also wanted to make sure other page elements were aligned with each other for symmetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment