The new Duck Commander® stamps from KellyCraft™, are perfect for creating masculine cards. It seems I am always searching for stamps to make cards for the men in my life. These stamps are perfect for our family that loves Duck Dynasty® and the Robinson family. I created this Fear The Beard card for a friend who has been growing out his beard for a while now and it is perfect for No Shave November. Of course I used the the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and mat to line up all of the layers perfectly.
KellyCraft - Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square
- Duck Commander® Clear Stamp Set 1
CTMH - Timberline Paper Pack – Close To My Heart
- Chocolate Ink Pad
- Solid cardstock, 1 sheet Chocolate, 1 sheet Bamboo
- Durables Triangle Studs
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch ATG)
1. Cut a piece of Chocolate card stock at 5”x7” and one piece at 3.5”x4”. Cut the wood grain patterned paper at 6.75" x 4.75". Cut
the hounds tooth patterned paper at 3.25”x3.75” and the bamboo cardstock at 3”x3.5”. Next, sponge ink the edges of all pieces of paper with the Chocolate ink.
3. Use your Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square to align the mats to create layers.
4. Use your Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square to attach the center image using pop dots.
5. Using the Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square makes it easy to line up the Triangle Studs perfectly.
This card was so simple and easy to put together using the Duck Commander® Stamp Set and the Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square.