I love these family pictures that we took at the beach a couple of years ago. I wanted to create a one-page layout to that I could frame to put in our hallway. With the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™, I was able to get everything perfectly lined up to create this layout to showcase our family.
KellyCraft™- Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square
Seaside Paper Pack – Close To My Heart (CTMH)
Footprints Stamp Set (CTMH)
Desert Sand Ink Pad (CTMH)
Solid cardstock, 2 sheets Desert Sand, 1 sheet Glacier, 1 sheet Colonial White (CTMH)
Burlap Ribbon (CTMH)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (CTMH)
Adhesive (Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Scotch ATG)
1. Cut the Blue Wood patterned paper at 11 ½”x11 ½”. Cut a piece of Desert Sand card stock at 5½ ” x 7 ½ ” and one piece at 11”x2”. Cut the Glacier Cardstock at 7 ¼”x 5 ¼” and a piece at 10 ½”x1 ¼”. Cricut cut the mats at 10” and 3” for Desert Sand; 9 ½” and 2 ¾” for Glacier; 9 ¼” for the Polka Dot patterned paper; and 2 ½” for the Colonial White Cardstock. Cricut cut the title at 2 ¾” in Desert Sand and Glacier. Cut the Ribbon at 10”. Dovetail one end of each cardstock strip and ribbon to make banners.
3. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to stamp the images on the Colonial White Cardstock using Desert Sand ink.
4. Use your Get-It-Straight Laser Square to align:
- The mats to create layers.
- Attach the center mat.
- Turn my layout and perfectly align the banners.
- Attach the stamped mat and the title to the layout.
Using the KellyCraft Get-It-Straight Laser and MultiMat, I was able to quickly put together this layout and make sure that everything was perfectly aligned.