Wednesday, December 17, 2014
She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty Card by Cindi Bisson
Dirty Words Sound Pretty Card
by Cindi Bisson
KellyCraft™ - Jimbo Lojik™ Stamp Set J
- Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
Graphic 45® Domestic Goddess Collection
Light Blue, ivory parchment card stock
Westcott® Trim-Air Trimmer
Clearsnap® ColorBox® Archival Dye Ink - Suede
Self-adhesive pearl accents
Beacon Adhesives™ Tacky Glue
1. Cut blue card stock to 7” x 8”, fold in half to create 8” tall card.
2. Cut patterned paper approximately 7 3/4” x 3 1/4”.
Cut goddess image from paper. Cut mat from blue card stock about 1/8” larger on all sides.
3. Ink verse stamp with Suede ink, using Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align, stamp onto ivory parchment card stock. Trim around verse. Cut blue card stock mat for verse approximately 1/8” larger on all sides.
4. Ink edges of all pieces with Suede ink.
5. Mount patterned paper to center of card front, using Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align straightly 1/8" from edges.
7. Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align and mount Goddess image approximately 1/2” from bottom of card and approximately 1” from left edge.
8. Mount verse, centered, onto mat, using Laser Square to align, then mount on card front approximately 1/4" from left edge and approximately 1" from bottom of card.