Friday, December 19, 2014

You're Classic Feather Card by Martha Lucia Gomez


Your'e Classic

Hi, I’m Martha Lucia and I have a very exciting project for you today!  I created this card using the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square.

Materials:

KellyCraft - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
                  - Multi-Mat™
                  - Jimbo Lojik™ Stamps Set A
Stamping Up - Card stock in two different colors, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla
                      - Designer Series Paper (Victorian Parlour)
                      - Four Feathers  & Framelits, Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
                      - Classic Ink in several colors
Size Big Shot
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals
Lawn Fawn Hemp Cord Pink Lemonade
Tuesday Morning Wood Button

1. I cut all the pieces to build my card. The size of the card is a regular size 5-1/2"x4-1/4". The second layer is 5-1/4"x4", the third is 4-7/8"x3-3/4" and the last one is 4-3/4"x3-5/8".
Each square of the Designer Series Paper are 1"x1" and the squares of card stock are 1-1/8"x1-1/8".

2.  Then I stamped the images of the feathers using three different colors of classic ink.  I then cut them with the Framelits using the Big Shot.




3. Now it is time to assemble my card. To make this easy, I used the Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square and Multi-Mat™ and the magnets that come with the Multi-Mat™.






4.  For the third and fourth layer of my card I also used these tools.  And after I mounted these parts I decorated the vanilla layer with a
stamped image to create a little background before mounting the little squares.

5. Now is time to create the decorated squares and paste them over the base.  This process was easy because I used the same laser line
to mount the six panels.












6. To decorate the principal panel, I used a hemp cord and a wood button tied around it. I pasted the
feathers over it with some Dimensionals.  The last part of the card was the sentiment.  I used the Jimbo Lojik™ Set A to stamp the verse using the laser square to align the stamping.











I hope you liked the project and come back soon for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment