KellyCraft™ - Jimbo Lojik Set E
- Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
DCWV, Summer Dream Stack & Glitter Cardstock Stack
MementoLux, Lilac Posies ink
Cricut Expression 2, Life's a Beach cartridge
Martha Stewart decorative circle punch
Paper trimmer, adhesive
1) First cut all page elements from coordinating cardstock. For my sketch, I used a 4x11 inch block of a chunky bold pattern, and a 4x6 inch block of a more uniform pattern. I also cut a circle doiley element using a Martha Stewart circle end punch.
2) Now I begin to assemble my page, lining everything up with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square. I
also use the laser square to remember where I want my page elements placed while I’m loading them up with adhesives. For example, I wanted the circle on the page in a specific location so that it would line up with the other photos, so I placed it where I wanted it, marked it with the laser square, and then I could take it back of the place my adhesives before permanently affixing to the page.
3) Next I matted/framed all the page photos on matching cardstock. For these I went with a ¼ inch
5) And finally, embellish the page with die cuts, bling and misc embellishments.