Thursday, January 29, 2015

If You Tickle Me.... Layout by Debbie Sherman



If You Tickle Me...
Designed by Debbie Sherman


Hi Everyone! Debbie with you today to share a layout I created with the help of my KellyCraft™ Multi-Mat™ and Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square. The Jimbo Lojik™ Stamps have so many funny sentiments and they fit some of my photos perfectly.  I love that they add humor to my layouts especially with playful photos such as this one.



I'm working on several scrap book albums and almost finished with my daughters wedding album. The Multi-Mat™ and Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square sure made lining up my photos and stamping so much easier. 

I have a tutorial on how to create this layout follow the link below and thanks for stopping by today!

Check out

How to Use the KellyCraft Multi-Mat and Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square by Debbie Sherman on Snapguide.
  
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment