Our mission is to bring you high quality innovative products to enhance your craft experience while providing excellent customer service! The Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square utilizes a patent-pending sliding laser design, allowing you to quickly and easily align multiple objects - perfect for scrapbooking, stamping, quilting, school projects & more. Our Multi-Mat™ works perfectly with the Laser Square. We also have unique stamping options with our Jimbo Logik™ & Duck Commander® stamps!
DCWV; Silky Smooth cardstock
Versa Magic ink pad
A La Mode; Pink embossing powder
Miss Kate Cuttables; Birthday Cupcake cuts
1. I started with my base 12x12 sheet of cardstock and found matching pieces to coordinate. As always, I began by cutting mats for my 4x6 photos onto some 4 ¼ x 6 ¼ inch mats.
2. Next I cuta 12x3 inch strip of neutral cardstock to tone down the background and later provide a space to mount my embellishments and title, and aligned and adhered with my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
3. I then cut a 9x7 base for my photos, lined up with my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square and adhered to the page.
4. Next I aligned and adhered my photo mats and photos. I typically adhere my photos onto their mats first, then the page, but now have found it easier to do the opposite and line them up with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square after the mats are on the page.
5. To finish the page off, I stamped & embossed my sentiment onto a 1 inch circle punch from the same brown cardstock used earlier, and added my title & embellishments previously die-cut.