Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Layout by Kristina Beagle

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Layout 
by Kristina Beagle 

Today we have a quick and simple scrapbook page showing the fun versatility of the Duck Commander® stamps!


Materials:

KellyCraft™ - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
                      - Multi-Mat™
                      - Duck Commander® Wood - Happy Happy Happy
DCWV; Silky Smooth cardstock
Versa Magic ink pad
A La Mode; Pink embossing powder
Cricut Explore
Miss Kate Cuttables; Birthday Cupcake cuts 

Instructions:
1. I started with my base 12x12 sheet of cardstock and found matching pieces to coordinate. As always, I began by cutting mats for my 4x6 photos onto some 4 ¼ x 6 ¼ inch mats.

2. Next I cut  a 12x3 inch strip of neutral cardstock to tone down the background and later provide a space to mount my embellishments and title, and aligned and adhered with my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square

3. I then cut a 9x7 base for my photos, lined up with my Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square and adhered to the page.

4. Next I aligned and adhered my photo mats and photos. I typically adhere my photos onto their mats first, then the page, but now have found it easier to do the opposite and line them up with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square after the mats are on the page. 

5. To finish the page off, I stamped & embossed my sentiment onto a 1 inch circle punch from the same brown cardstock used earlier, and added my title & embellishments previously die-cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment