Sitting in the water in the cold doesn't sound like a good time to me, but it's just what these hunters needed to find some ducks and have a great hunting trip. And KellyCraft™ helped to record those memories.
- Duck Commander clear stamp sets 1 & 2
CTMH Pure Adventure stamp set
Paper Loft Huckleberry Pond and Back Country papers
CTMH Timberline paper and cardstocks
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
CTMH and ColorBox inks
2. Next, using your Get-It-Straight Laser Square, attach the large circle. Then turn your layout and attach your strips.
And attach your mats and photo.
3. Now, using a sanding block, sand an area on your photo about 2 1/2" x 1/2". Then use your Get-It-Straight™ Laser Square to stamp 'Duckmen' on the photo using ColorBox Bark ink.
Then adhere to your layout.
4. Next, on the Cricut, cut 2 ovals 1 1/2" and 1 3/4", 2 tags 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" and multiple
Make the shotgun shells by cutting 3/4" off the bronze rectangles and applying to one end of the green and red rectangles and trimming the sides. Attach to layout, some flat and some with Pop Dots.
Attach ovals and place on layout using Pop Dots. Cut a small circle and place an eyelet in the middle to look like a shotgun shell. Attach to your tags and then to the layout using Pop Dots.
5. Finally, stamp a few ducks in the top corner.
Now, not only was their shooting straight, but the guys have a Get-It-Straight™ layout to remember their trip courtesy of KellyCraft™.