Friday, January 2, 2015
"Some Day's Aren't Worth Putting a Bra On!" Card by Cindi Bisson
"Some Day's Aren't Worth Putting a Bra On!"
Designed By Cindi Bisson
KellyCraft™ - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
- Jimbo Lojik™ Set B
Brick red, tan parchment card stock
Graphic 45® Domestic Goddess paper collection
Clearsnap® ColorBox® Archival Dye ink pad - Suede
Grey velvet 1/4 ribbon
Grey vellum flower photo corners
Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue®
Westcott® Titanium Bonded Scissors, TrimAir Trimmer
1) Cut brick red card stock to 9" x 5 3/4". Fold in half to form card.
2) Ink verse with Suede ink. Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align and stamp verse on tan parchment card stock. Ink edges of verse with Suede ink pad. Cut brick card stock mat for verse. Mount. Add flower photo corner to upper left an lower right corners.
3) Cut patterned paper to 5 1/2" x 4".
4) Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align and mount centered on patterned paper. Add grey vellum flower accents around verse.
6) Mount grey velvet ribbon around patterned paper, using Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to ensure ribbon is straight.